Your Acclive portal account is password-protected and you are free to create further users and user groups to whom you shall assign Usernames and Passwords, so only you and those you designate can access it and view the member information relevant to your account. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information.
Personal Data /Information: For the purpose of this Policy “personal data/information” means any data or information which relates to a natural person if that person can, whether directly or indirectly in conjunction with any other data, be identified from it and includes sensitive personal information as defined by applicable laws, rules & regulations.
- Collection of Information:
- We generally collect your personal information directly from you, when you register/sign up at our Website /Portals/ Applications/ Mobile Apps / social media accounts.
- We may also collect your personal information through other methods while interactions with us through physical visit, post, telephone, email writing to us or from a third-party source, such as our vendors, business partners, government authorities or any other source which are legally acquired by us.
- We will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities and the information will only be collect by lawful and fair means not in any un-reasonably intrusive way.
- Disclosure & Transfer of Personal information
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We do not use, transfer or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this Policy, except with the consent of user providing such Information or as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Use & Processing of Information
By visiting our website /Portals/ Applications/ Mobile Apps / social media accounts, and
providing your information, you agreed the processing, transfer and disclosure of your
personally identifiable information in accordance with this Policy.
- Information is collected and stored in a manner, which is appropriate to the nature of the
data. Such information is use for Business, Marketing and Promotional purposes or to
enabling and monitoring your use of our Sites, which help us to improve our services.
- By continuing services with us, you do hereby consent to the purpose of its use. We may
not give notice, if the collection or use of Personal Information is necessary for the
completion of a contract or business arrangement with you, and you have agreed in
advance to such collection or use or due to legal requirements. We will take your explicit
consent wherever it will be necessary as per law.
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the
app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone
called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your devices’ Internet
Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of
the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and
- Retention and Suspension
We may retain the Personal Information provided by you for the period as long as
necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes.
- We may delete or suspend, use of the Personal Information when the following criteria
- If the Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purpose, it was collected or
- If the valid period of consent to keep the data has expired and there is not any legal
ground to store/ process the data; and
- To comply with legal retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory
- Data Security
The security of your information is very important & we make our best effort to ensure security on our systems. Our Servers/database stores Personal Information in a secured manner with authorized access & safeguard it from loss/leakage, misuse, wrongful disclosure, destruction and alteration. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us via Internet, although we use our best endeavors to do so, we will not be liable in any way in relation to breach of security during internet transmission of personal information.
- Links to Other Sites
- Responsibility of Parents / Legal Guardians
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who is otherwise incapable of entering into any contract by law or giving any valid consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those persons. For all such cases, the responsibility lies with their parents or legal guardians.
- Liability Disclaimer
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through this
website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made
to this website and to the information therein.
- We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack
of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software,
products, services and related graphics contained within the website for any purpose. All
such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is"
without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with
regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all
implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
work man like effort, title and non-infringement.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of our
Site/Services, including its contents, without your prior permission if we in a good faith
believe that such action is necessary to:
- conforms to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or its affiliated companies;
- enforce the terms or use.
- Nothing contained in this Policy is in derogation of the Company's right to comply with
governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use
of the Company’s Site/Services or information provided to or gathered by the Company
with respect to such use. If any part of this Policy is determined to be invalid or
unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty
disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable
provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely
matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Policy shall continue
shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all matters arising out of or concerning or incidental
- Grievance / Rights
If you wish to amend or delete any personally identifiable information that you have previously provided to us or want to withdraw your consent to the retention/storage/processing of your Personal Information, please send us a mail to our Grievance Officer.
Further, In case of any complaint/ grievance or report any violations (data loss/leakage), you may contact us the following:
1 Washington Mall, #1263 Boston, MA 02108
General Enquiries: (617) 606-9349
Hours of Operations: 9 am to 5 pm EST
Phone: (617) 606-9330
Fax: (617) 915-1333